Unirac SolarMount™ | SunFrame™
Hanger Bolt and Driver
Used in conjunction with L-feet, 8-inch hanger bolts support SolarMount rails above tile or corrugated metal roofs. A driver allows easy insertion into 3/16-inch pilot holes in the rafters.
SolarMount is the most versatile PV mounting rail system on the market today.
The universal SolarMount engineered installer-friendly components for maximum flexibility, allowing you to solve virtually any PV mounting challenge.
The universal SolarMount rail system solutions can be assembled into a wide variety of PV mounting structures to accommodate any job site.
Unirac provides a technical support system complete with installation and code compliance documentation, an on-line estimator and design assistance to help you solve the toughest challenges.
• Flush, high-profile or low-profile configurations for all locations.
• Roof or ground mount
• Pitched or fl at roof
Ease of installation
• Installer-friendly components
• Minimized penetration with longer attachment spans than competitive products
• Designed with customer input
• Grounding and wire management options
Complete technical support
• Installation and code compliance documentation
• Online estimator
• Person-to-person customer service
Core component for Unirac mounting solutions
• Two rail options to accommodate any job site
• Incorporated into other major product lines
6105-T5 aluminum extrusion
• SolarMount® rails
• Mounting clips and clamps
• Tilt legs and L-feet
• Two-piece standoffs
Severe Condition 4 (very severe) zinc-plated welded steel
• One-piece standoffs 18-8 stainless steel
The SolarMount® system is PE certified. Call Unirac for documentation applicable to your building code.
SolarMount® is covered by a 10-year limited product warranty and a 5-year limited finish warranty.
SolarMount/ SunFrame Hanger Bolt and Driver
| Part #
|030021C||HDW Hanger Bolt 3/8", w/ HDW|
|030022C||HDW Hanger Bolt Driver 3/8"|
Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.